Ortega High School

Skip to main content
En Español

Job Board and Work Permits

Walmart Logo Tagline

California Walmarts are hiring 6,200 employees during this COVID crisis to help with consumer demands.

Read the article here, Walmart Hiring Initiative or go straight to their online application page HERE.


Below is a list of local businesses hiring in the Lake Elsinore/Wildomar area. 

Submit your applications ONLINE, then follow up one/two days later by calling and asking to speak with the manager. If possible and in a safe, socially-distant manner, go IN PERSON and ask to speak with the Manager. 


If you need help preparing for your interview or creating a resume, meet with me via ZOOM! Use https://calendly.com/ohsccc to select a time!


Happy Job Hunting, you got this!


Every student under the age of 18 (even if it's one day until their birthday) is required, by law, to have a work permit. Students may print a paper application here (link below) or pick one up in the College and Career Center or Front Office.
Attention newly employed students! All new employees first paid after 2019 must use the redesigned W-4 form. Similarly, any other employee who wishes to adjust their withholding must use the redesigned form.
If you are an undocumented student and you are wondering how you can work and pay taxes without a Social Security Number, please read on.
Apply for a Social Security Number with this Social Security Number Application Form.
If you are ineligible to acquire a Social Security Number, but you have been hired to work and you still need to file taxes, you can request an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number, or ITIN, so that you can legally file tax returns and claim the income reported on your W-2’s to the IRS! Complete a W-7 ITIN Application Form to request an ITIN number from the IRS.